Our guiding theme: free space, freedom, self-initiative, teamwork, responsibility.
Für unseren Standort in Ahrensburg suchen wir as soon as possible in full time eine/n motivierte/n:
Trainee Sales MEA – International Food Ingredients
The Muehlenchemie is one of the world-leading companies in area of flour treatment and improvement. Our main competences are solutions for the standardisation and enhancement of flour. We are a part of the Stern-Wywiol Gruppe which is a dynamic, independent corporate group with strong worldwide international activities.
Our trainee programme offers the opportunity of acquiring the skills necessary for an international career in the Sales sector over an 18-month period, thus creating the basis for your future employment in a successful enterprise operating internationally.
You will be familiarized with the work at our facility in Ahrensburg, but including assignments at other units and travel abroad to the envisaged area.
Your mainly tasks will be:
- Comprehensive responsibility and activity in the fields of sales, marketing, purchasing, logistics, applications technology, laboratory work and production
- Support for the team in acquiring new customers and providing services to the existing customer base
- Development and pursuit of new projects
- Collaboration in business development tasks
- Monthly, coordinated reporting
- Close cooperation with the Area Sales Managers and the Regional Director
- Very good university degree in Economics/Business, Engineering, Food Technology or similar fields
- Initial experience in the form of internships or similar
- High level of customer orientation and intercultural competence
- High level of flexibility and rapid comprehension
- Very good knowledge of Englisch
- Further foreign languages such as French or Arabic are an advantage
- Experience in the correct use of MS Office programs
Wir bieten Ihnen
- A pleasant working atmosphere in small and motivated teams
- A responsible and diversified task with a self-determined working
- Excellent working conditions and various perspectives in a stable working surrounding local and globally
- Participate and realise exciting projects
- Up to date social benefits and a company pension scheme
- A working time based on trust and flexible working time models
- A subvention for commuting with the local train traffic
Our success are employees who make the impossible possible and who solve problems with creativity and motivation. We are looking for people who are curious and who want to capture the world-markets with us.